1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Received advertisement that said the new technology on their new All Seasons Roll-N-Glow would make it possible to keep cool in summer and warm in winter. The advertisement said you could set your thermostat at 79 Degrees, and the AC Super Fan System would lower the temperature to 68.3 degrees. The caption under the picture says"

"NEVER BE HOT AGAIN. Notice how the home on the right is a smoldering 79 degrees without the miracle AC Super Fan System. But the home on the left shows how the miracle AC Super Fan System drops the room temperature in seconds to a cool 68.3 degrees." That is a lie!

Today I spoke with a representative (Corey), who said that there is nothing wrong with the unit because all it does is use a fan to circulate the air. So, the unit only circulates air, whether it is 60 degrees or 90 degrees. I would send the unit back, but they will not pay for the shipping. So, we are stuck with it.

I will never recommend Heat Surge to anyone.

Review about: Heat Surge Fireplace.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Claim that substituted model was same as advertised model, Deceptive advertising.

Comments

We love our heat surge heater!!! it's been 4 years & no issue at all.

I even brought one for my sister in NJ.

It's fantastic & awesome !!!Thank you heat surge for developing this product. It's not hot to the touch & beautiful in our living room

markgoudeau