1.8

I HAVE WRITTEN 3 EMAILS TO THE COMPANY....I TRIED CALLING THEM AND WAS ON HOLD TOO LONG, SO THUSLY, EMAILS.ONLY PROBLEM, THEY GO IGNORED.

I HAVE COMPLAINED THAT PARTS WERE BROKEN AND THAT'S ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS SEND ME NEW ONES, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. (CERTAINLY NOT SERVICE) CHOOSES TO IGNORE MY COMPLAINT. I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND AM SUGGESTING "BUYER BEWARE." I WILL CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND SEEK THEIR HELP. WISH I HAD READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING.

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.THEY ARE CUNNING!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with would never recommend there product and very unsatified and stated that there is a room for improvement of unreliability and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of mr fat free fryer by heat surge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Heat Surge needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mr fat free fryer by heat surge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heat Surge.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

A great friend of mine gave me his he used one time didn't like I receive DEC of 2015 with everything we used it everyday or about every other day the problem. I see is with ventilation as of Feb 2017 the motor won't turn the fans there are two of them apparently engineers don't understand heat voltage n consumers who use products I'm thankful I didn't have to buy one if u purchase this product and call n can't get ahold of company who makes it call your state attorney general as most companies there is a warrenty what I'm puzzled is most things go out after warranty is no good sometimes few days after I would recommend ever consumer before u buy something ask about how long it will last cause depending on usage it might not be durable I will be taken the book to where I work and telling the safety manager were I work this is a problem product n my belief is not safe thank god it didn't catch on fire good luck my follow consumers we consumers have to stick together we all work hard for our money oh I forgot my friend said it was buy one get one free now I understand about free one maybe test surge should look at testing for 365 days to make sure in future they will be durable

HeatSurge
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.