1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

i purchase 5 heat surge mini glo fireplaces 2 years ago just recently i went to put on 3 of the 5 on and they did't come on i checked all my electric outlets in the house nothing wrong there . so now i am down to 2 mini glo heaters tried to call customer service like it told me on there web site and also on the web site they indicated that there is no service centers for these type of heaters to call 1-800-924-7964 customer service phone number well i did waited on hold for 2 hours and got agervated of waiting tried a second time and waited 1 hour. i guest they have one person working answering the phone as much i paid for 5 heaters u think they would hired more people to answer the phone and not keep their customers waiting i am 87 yeard old if i have to wait when i call them again which i will have to because i need these heaters in my house it's the only heat source i have i don't have central heating so i have these to heat my place up when they work they are good but when they stop working it's very aggervating being on hold and your call never get's answer or your problem does not get resolved can you please help me i feel i ben taking advantage of.

Review about: Heat Surge Fireplace.

I liked: Would never recommend there product.

I didn't like: On hold for hours no anwer, Customer service is a joke, Customer service rename put on hold no answer, Not getting my problem solved, Not getting my call answer.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Canton, Ohio, United States #1280837
Heat Surge Verified Representative

I am very sorry to hear the heaters are not working, and for your wait time on the Customer Care phone line. If you provide me with your name, contact information, and order number I will have a representative contact you this afternoon.