I ordered three of these, one did not work right out of the box, smelled and did not warm up.I immediately called Heat Surge and followed up with emails.

Was told a replacement would be shipped and I should return the one that did not work. Never got an RMA from HS. Called my credit cad to dispute as i sent back the unit w/o an RMA and HS never replaced. Amex fought for me, and I won.

I am so glad i did this as i am deeply disappointed with HS. The other two are mediocre. I will never recommend this product and I tell everyone and anyone near and far...DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE. HS customer service has done this company under.

They send promo flyer to upgrade with coupons...dont fall for the trap.I dont trust HS for one second..you shouldnt either.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mini glo efficiency plus from Heat Surge. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $298 and wants Heat Surge to "i will never purchase or do business with hs again. buyer beware and be warned".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heat Surge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.