2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

after contacting heat surge before ordering i was still received the wrong heater.wait time for service on phone was extreme.

didn't not waste your time unless your confirm your purchases. very very poor service. i have order 4 to 8 heaters over the years. i will not order another.

now thy won't even take complaint unless it's a least 100 words. i will not order another. now thy won't even take complaint unless it's a least 100 words. i will not order another.

now thy won't even take complaint unless it's a least 100 words.

i will not order another.now thy won't even take complaint unless it's a least 100 words.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Heat Surge. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heat Surge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Heat Surge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Canton, Ohio, United States #1252554
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.

to HeatSurge Urbana, Ohio, United States #1253875

I might've believed your response about taking each customer's concerns very seriously until recently.I have written 2 e-mails over the last 10 days and I have yet to get back a response!

I also called Heat Surge on two occasions this last week and I was on hold to talk to customer service for 1 1/2hrs. the first time & 2 hrs. and 10 mins. the second time before hanging up.

People don't have that kind of time to be put on hold!

You would think that Heat Surge would put on more people in customer service to handle the influx of customer service issues to keep their customers HAPPY rather than leave you a message to call later in the week because they are getting a lot of phone calls early in the week!We have purchased over 4 Heat Surge Heaters over the years, but I cannot say that I am a happy customer at this point!!!

Thanks, BH

HeatSurge
to Becky Canton, Ohio, United States #1254017
Heat Surge Verified Representative

If you would like to provide your contact information, we will have someone contact you today.

to HeatSurge Urbana, Ohio, United States #1254052

You can reach me at 937-408-5291 today anytime accept between noon & 2:00pm as I have an appointment during that time.

to HeatSurge #1254195

Holly, I gave you my number to call me anytime today except between noon and 2:00pm because I had an appointment then. You called me at 12:51 pm!

to HeatSurge #1254781

Today12/13/16.......I provided my contact info.as you requested on 12/11/16.

There was one call made to me during the time I told you I would be unavailable because I had an appoint. on 12/12/16. You gave me the same phone number to call back that I had before. I was on hold for another hour this am.

If I do not get a return call today where I can talk to someone in person, my next call will be the BBB.I do not have time in my schedule to be on hold these long hold times, then never getting anyone to answer!

Thanks,

to HeatSurge #1254909

I received a call this afternoon from the Heat Surge Service Mgr.He was very polite & apologetic about my inconvenience.

After our conversation my complaint has been taken care of to my satisfaction.Thank You Rick!