100% full Not resolved

Glad ( for once) I don't sleep well....at 3am this morning, as the unit was OFF and was merely PLUGGED IN, it decided to fry the plug.Arced out, blew sparks everywhere, blew the breaker, and filled my house with smoke.....I wish I would have read the reviews on this before ever obtaining one of these....sure, they look neat, but WOW!

I'm including photos!

I'm lucky to still have a home, and even more lucky that I wasn't asleep and had my house catch on fire....not good at ALL!

This person wrote the review because of "could have killed me~" of heat surge electric fireplace from Heat Surge and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $530 and wants Heat Surge to "use quality products! the unit was off and still shorted out!!!! sell a better product, or close your doors before someone gets hurt from your products! and issue recalls publicly !!!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreliability, fire hazard, faulty product and unsafe. Author liked the most look and would never recommend there product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heat Surge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Canton, Ohio, United States #1142923
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.