Glad ( for once) I don't sleep well....at 3am this morning, as the unit was OFF and was merely PLUGGED IN, it decided to fry the plug.Arced out, blew sparks everywhere, blew the breaker, and filled my house with smoke.....I wish I would have read the reviews on this before ever obtaining one of these....sure, they look neat, but WOW!

I'm including photos!

I'm lucky to still have a home, and even more lucky that I wasn't asleep and had my house catch on fire....not good at ALL!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Look
    • Would never recommend there product
    • Very unsatified
  • What I disliked
    • Unreliability
    • Fire hazard
    • Faulty product
    • Unsafe
    • It was only plugged in and was not on

Reason of review:
Could have KILLED ME~
Preferred solution:
Use QUALITY products! The UNIT WAS OFF and STILL shorted out!!!! Sell a better product, or close your doors before someone gets hurt from your products! AND ISSUE RECALLS PUBLICLY !!!!!
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 11 #1142923 Canton, Ohio

Heat Surge verified representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.