I purchased 2 MV.2 Mini Mate Dark Oak 2012-2013 Heaters. I received them within days and very please with the shipping.

I used my bank card as payment and the cost was charged to me on 4/1/2013. I opened only one unit and plugged it in. There was no defect that I am aware of however, I was not pleased with the item purchased. It was not what I was expecting.

I called Heat Surge and customer service gave me an address that I could return it to in Hartville, OH. On 4/2/2013 I shipping the merchandise to the address I was given. The tracking number shows the heaters were received by Heat Surge on 4/3/2013 @ 10:20 AM and left at the reception desk and a gentleman named Brandon signed for them. Today is 6/18/2013 and I have yet to have my acct.

credited for the the returned heaters. My husband and I have called four different times and have spoken to Kimberly, Brad, Diane and Amanda. For now I will not use the last names. We have been told: 1) they never received the merch.

2) Our acct. would be credited on our next statement. 3) A supervisor will return our call,etc. None of which has taken place.

Today in the mail I received and notice wanting me to extend my warranty. REALLY!!!

BBB here I come.This is the most ridiculous company I have ever done business with.

Comments