We bought 3 and none will stay on longer than three minutes.I will never buy another.

I thought they were the rave. Now I see nothing but 1 star ratings. And most of those buyers comment that one star is too generous. Why are the Amishallowed to sell those heaters to the public with so many complaints?

Where are our consumer affairs people? We bought 3 and none will stay on longer than three minutes. I will never buy another. I thought they were the rave.

Why are the Amish allowed to sell those heaters to the public with so many complaints?Where is our consumer affairs people?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Heat Surge. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heat Surge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Heat Surge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Canton, Ohio, United States #1282094
Heat Surge Verified Representative

I am very sorry to hear the heaters are not working. If you provide me with your name, contact information, and order number I will have a representative contact you this afternoon.