Walnut Springs, Texas

I have called heat surge 5 times.I feel I have waited long enough to receive my fireplace.

I would really appreciate receiving an answer as to WHY heat surge has decided to not ship my fireplace. My check cleared on January 28, 2015. I sincerely hope no one orders from heat surge again. Heat surge should NOT advertise any discounts in the future because it is a total lie that there is a discount on any product when you will never receive it.

It would be nice to receive a call when promised so I could have some insight as to the reason I have been denied shipment of my order. The president of this company should be more conscience of the service his or her company provides.

It would be to heat surge advantage to read some of these complaints.It is my belief that the Amish were more responsible and honest than this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of electric fireplace and associated monetary loss in the amount of $296. Heat Surge needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned electric fireplace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heat Surge.

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.